I provide consultancy to companies and schools that deal with expats and anyone who wishes to have an international perspective in daily functioning, whether personal or professional. Consultancies may be offered as:
- written reports on a specific topic related to tackling challenges that come with cultural adjustment, partly based on my doctoral research on cultural adjustment, cognitive perspective, and mindfulness;
- workshops that are prepared and presented on requested topics related to cultural adjustment, intercultural relationships, mindfulness-based parenting, and self-care (or other related topics that address the needs of your organization);
- collaborations with other experts in the field of coaching & counseling on topics of mindfulness and cultural adjustment.
My Published Work
- Majdanac, M. (2010). Privileged in inequality: Barriers in achieving the right to education of the Roma Children in Croatia. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Mayton, D. M., Richel, T. W., Susnjic, S., & Majdanac, M. (2002, August). Measuring the nonviolent tendencies of college students. A paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, Chicago, USA. (ERIC Document Reproduction Service No. ED468267)
- Mayton, D. M., Susnjic, S., Richel, T. W., & Majdanac, M. (2002, August). Terrorism and worry in rural America: Not so far removed? A paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, Chicago, USA. (ERIC Document Reproduction Service No. ED468268)
Consultancy – reports in a written form or presentation – please contact me to discuss details about specific topics and fees.